3 minutes reading time
Making your Wedding Frames Perfect - Wedding Photography Checklist
Your D day is without doubt the most important day in your life which you want to cherish forever. And as they say it, a camera can literally still the world and capture much beyond than just what we see. Weddings are meant to be absolutely beautiful and in order to capture those special frames of your important day; you need a certain someone who not only is adept at clicking perfect frames, but also captures the best of you. Your wedding photographer should be able to capture the true essence of the wedding and every bit of grandness your wedding showcases. Although you wedding is the most memorable day in your life, it only lasts a day and what lasts forever are memories, perfectly caught in your wedding frames. Hence, if you want to feel like a bride all over again while turning pages of your wedding album, it is extremely essential to book a good wedding photographer.
Wedding photography these days, image by Amy Bramley
Since picking a good wedding photographer is one of the most essential parts of a wedding it is important to pay attention to few points. Now, for the ones living in Perth, you are in luck sincewedding photography Perth is quite exceptional courtesy the ace wedding photographers. Find below few tips to help you choose the best wedding photographer Perth.
- Time is money: Be very particular about the number you hours or days you want to engage the photographer. For instance do you just want your wedding to be covered or do you want other days on the list as well such as your engagement day, your pre wedding shots, post wedding shots etc. The cost of the photographer can vary according to the time devoted by him; hence talk to him clearly and well in advance.
- Develop a detailed shot sheet: If you are particular about few must click pictures, it is a good idea to communicate that to the wedding photographer Perth WA, so that he can perform his job well. Develop a detailed list of shots and hand it to the photographer and he can incorporate that in his own list.
- Usage of photos it important: Be sure as to how you are going to use your wedding photographs. For instance, do you want them in a printed album or soft copies or just the negatives? Communicate it to the photographer, since cost can vary accordingly.
- Budgeting is crucial: This is one of the most essential determining factors of choosing your wedding photographer. Different photographers have varied budgets, depending on their experience, style of work and published work. You can pick according to your budget constraint. Now, compromising on quality isn’t advised, however keep a pre fixed budget in your mind with a upper and lower limit. Make it a point not to cross the upper limit.
- Liking in person is important: You must be able to gel well with the wedding photographer on a personal level, since he can only capture the personal candid snaps if he understands you well enough.
- Keeping track of all the photographers: Make a detailed note of the photographer you have talked to, the costs involved, their style of work etc for future reference.
- References do work: Don’t forget to ask for references and take a look at their port folio.
- Lock and seal, once sure: Finding a perfect wedding photographer can be tricky. Thus once you have found him/her, don’t delay and lock him.
- Sign a contract: Carefully read the contract and sign it once sure.
- Litmus test: As a litmus test, you can ask you wedding photographer to click a few snaps before your wedding to see how good he/she is.