Knee high boots don’t ever seem to get outdated. The kind of versatility that boots offer cannot be matched by any other footwear. If you wish to really create an everlasting impression on the onlookers, it is not just enough if you wear such boots, but you should know what to wear to match these boots to create a trendy fashion statement. If you’ve just purchased a new pair of knee high boots, but are not aware of the right clothes to pair them with.
Here are few great ideas to create a fashion statement.
- Wear them with a long A-line or pencil skirt to present a feminist look. When paired up with a summer dress or long skirt and a high ponytail, you can look truly gorgeous to create that romantic feeling. Create that magical charm on your opposite sex with your girlie charisma and pure beauty with this simple yet effective blend of long skirt and knee high boots. If you are a thin legged lady, loose boots made of a bulky material should be enough to do the trick, like a pair of slouch boots.
- Are you planning to go out for dinner from your office? Choose knee high black boots with little heel. You can wear them to office and from there go directly to the dinner party, as they look good at all places. Leather boots with platform heels look great with casual skirts for a breezy and relaxed attitude.
- For a more casual or smart look, team up these boots with a sweater or empire as these can actually complement the whole look. This can help you maintain the stylish appearance without being too much over the top.
- If you want to wear jeans with your boots, you need to choose one of the skinny types. Pair up your skinny jeans with knee high boots to present an appearance that will look chic for every occasion. However, you should have the legs to carry off this style successfully because it will not be suitable for everyone. Avoid wearing baggy jeans with such boots, because they look cluttered.
- Leggings also look great with a pair knee high boots, making the ideal casual outfit. If you opt for this style, make sure that you wear a top that extends beyond your waistline so that you don’t expose too much. This outfit will give the perfect casual look for your weekend outing with friends.
- Knee high lace-up boot models are perfect for lovely girls who wish to expose their shapely and beautiful legs. They look good for partying and have some thrilling fun.
- On the other hand, for women who are dominating, black leather boots look great to give that striking look. Black boots with stilettos look very stylish!
Irrespective of whether you are a party freak or mama’s girl, a pair of sexy knee high boots will surely add a world of charm to your style quotient. So, go ahead and try them out this winter.
Author Bio: Quincy Margaret is a fashion consultant with more than fifteen years of experience working with leading fashion firms in New York, California, and New Jersey. She is a specialist in creating bold and unique fashion accessories.