Chapped lips are common amongst people all over the globe irrespective of any weather. When the hit winds blowing contact the lips, it rips of the natural moisture from lips. The dry and cold winds also affect the lips and make it prone to peeling. Some of you might have noticed that the cold winds also take away the moisture and cause you pain. This can make you feel horrible as you could notice the puffiness around the corner of your lips.
Here we'll check out some ways to deal with this condition of lips by detecting the main reasons behind the dry, chapped skin of pout.
Causes of dry and chapped lips:
Some of the causes of dry and chapped lips are being listed below:
- Lack of vitamins, iron and fatty acids in the food could be one of the main reasons for dry lips.
- Dehydration is another reason for your lips becoming dry and chapped.
- You could be suffering from certain dust allergies which might affect your pout skin texture.
- Exposure to intense sun rays could affect the hydration level of your lips
- Excessive licking reduces the moisture and water levels of lips thereby make them prone to drying
Simple home remedies to treat irritating chapped lips:
Now we'll focus on some of the simple home remedies to treat the chapped lips.
- Using coconut oil is effective to retain natural moisture of your lips. This helps to treat the chapped lips and imparts youthful and plumpness to it. This will make your lips to look more beautiful and cub it throughout the day thereby prevents it from drying further.
- The aloe vera has healing property which helps to reduce the scars on skin. This is an herbal treatment for all issues related to nails, skin, hair, etc. It will provide you smooth lips and skin with regular application at least three times a day.
- You can prepare smooth paste using the rose petals, glycerin and night lip cream. This will repair the peeling of skin and also provide naturally rosy, beautiful pout.
- Honey is absolutely essential to get smoothness and natural moisturization. This prevents the dry and chapped lips by providing natural hydration to your lips.
- Use the slices of cucumber on lips to prevent the dry lips.
- Applying Vaseline or the pure petroleum jelly is another effective way to treat the dry lips.
- Uses some slice of cucumber on your lips and let it get dry but don't forget to apply some kind of petroleum jelly after that.
- You can also use the home remedy of grandma: use the mustard oil by taking few drops on the lips. Apply this at night time and put this on your lips so that it gets absorbed by your pout. This will moisturize your lips and nourish it such that you get soft pout.
- Rubbing cinnamon leaf oil will plump your lips; however avoid using it if you have a chapped lip which is flaking out.
- Using the natural lip plumper is effective for enhancing your lips. These are effective to provide you healthy lips all the year round.
Lip care is also essential as the skin is quite delicate and more prone to get damaged. The environmental particles, free radicals also make the pout dry.
After considering some tips for chapped lips, I hope you'll no longer have to worry about this problem. Although home remedies provide you treatment for chapped lips, it does not provide you long-lasting effects in shorter span of use. You can use the Lip plumpers which provide you healthy plumping which has lasting effects.