By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://style-review.com/
Candles add that special touch to any room. The warmth and the aroma of a candle can cause a soothing effect. There are many ways in which candles can be used to decorate both interiors and exteriors. Candles can be bought in candle shops, specialized stores and nowadays in malls and even some supermarkets. But the best thing is that candle arrangements, centerpieces and many other decorating items can be made at home. Some easy decorating ideas with candles are given here.
1. Make a candle/flower arrangement on your mantelpiece. This is best done using pristine white candles of uniform shape and size and flowers of a dark color, preferably red. Candles can be arranged in a neat row on the flat surface. Then the flowers can be intertwined using wires around the candles.
2. Among wonderful decorating ideas with candles, make use of colored glass pebbles and candles. Choose glass pebbles of three or more colors and varying sizes. The candles can be of the same color and same size. Make a circular arrangement with the candles on a plate or your mantle. Then arrange the glass pebbles around the circle. This can add quite a flair to your decoration.
3. Make candle arrangement with plants . This can look very beautiful and lively with a little bit of imagination. For this you need to use small potted plants or bamboo plants. Make sure that the foliage is less and does not mask the candles. First place the plants and then the candles in between them. Varying lengths of candles can be used of different colors.
4. During the summer months when you do not use the fireplace, light it up with candles. An empty fireplace can look a bit desolate. Place a few colorful candles inside and some streamers around them. Don't go overboard with colors as we do not want the room to have a party atmosphere all the time.
5. Candles arrangements with mirrors can look perfect in any home. Place a large ornate mirror on your mantelpiece. Now place the candles in such a way that the reflection looks great. Use colorful candles of different shapes and sizes. This will not only look good but also reflect the light and make it look great.
6. As a centerpiece you could have a large bowl of water. Place some floating candles in. Also add some flower petals to fill up the space in between the candles. You can also add essential oils and fragrances.This arrangement will mesmerize your guests when kept in the hall. Smaller versions can be placed all over the house.
7. Make candle arrangement with wire and beads. Among decorating ideas with candles, this will require a lot of creativity on your part and you can keep the arrangement for a long time. Use colorful beads and candles for your decoration. The wires can be intertwined as required once the beads are placed in them. You can even use small bits of net to give the decoration a festive look.
Decorating ideas with candles can be fun and make your home come alive. Guests will simply love the beautiful arrangements. You can try a new arrangement each time. Unleash your imagination and get going to create some wonderful candle decorations.