Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Moisturizing Razor for Women with Bikini Trimmer New
While the Schick Hydro Silk TrimStyle Moisturizing Razor is only partly electric, it gets you introduced to using an electric razor. At around $11 on Amazon, it is one of the cheaper razors you can get. Out of almost 2,000 customer reviews, it received 4 stars overall for the product. The shaving part of the Schick Hydro razor is not electric, but the bottom part is. It includes a bikini trimmer that works excellently for your generic brand of razor. Look below to figure out if this razor might be good for you for temporary or long-term use.
- It’s a hydrating razor, so it gives moisture to the skin.
- It has 5 curve sensing blades for a close shave, and because it is a normal razor, it provides a close shave.
- It comes with a waterproof bikini trimmer.
- The comb of the bikini trimmer is adjustable, so you can get to any length of hair.
- It doesn’t have all the qualities of an electric shaver.
- You might get cuts from the razor part of this because it is not electric.
- Some customers say the bikini trimmer is weak, and it doesn’t last long.
- You have to use batteries with the trimmer, so it’s not as convenient as an electric shaver.
- Some customers say that the bikini trimmer broke in a short period of time, so be careful with that part of the razor.
For a partly electric razor, this is a great price for the money. It’s a hybrid electric razor, so don’t expect it to work the same way as an electric razor. In fact, on Amazon, there are 61% 5 star reviews, which shows the popularity of the razor. If you’re looking for something that works well for short-term use, then this is the product for you. Look further for completely electric razors to try, and see which ones work best for you.