The Philips SatinShave Prestige electric shaver is a shaver that is full of versatility. With around a $55 price, it is at a medium price point compared to other shavers, and it’s worth the money. For one thing, this razor has 5 accessories for your different needs such as a bikini trimmer head that will help you with virtually painless hair removal. The shaver also includes an efficiency cap that helps you with less painful hair removal as well. This shaver is made with comfort in mind and is effective both wet and dry making it a super convenient choice.
- It includes 5 accessories for versatility.
- 5 minutes charge from flat can give you a single shave.
- It includes an efficiency cap for less painful hair removal.
- It features pearl-tip trimmers that protect sensitive skin from serious irritation.
- It can be used wet or dry.
- It includes soft-touch comfort cushions that provide a smooth touch while shaving.
- The foils follow the contours of your body for a closer shave.
- It is cordless.
- The bikini trimmer doesn’t provide less painful hair removal. Some customers say it’s hard to use.
- The shaver doesn’t shave legs closely. Some customers say it should only be used as a trimmer.
- It is water-resistant, not waterproof like some electric shavers.
- The large end can be difficult to get into the deepest smaller armpit area.
- The battery doesn’t last as long as some other electric shavers might. It provides a 1 hour use after an 8 hour charge.
Because of all the factors stated above, this shaver represents decent value. Like every shaver it has its flaws. The SatinShave Prestige electric shaver is aimed for comfort, and that’s important. Remember to use it as efficiently as possible, and use the tools included in the kit. Be careful with the bikini trimmer, as it might be harder to use than other parts of the shaver. Overall, it’s a good product with exceptional features. You will probably not be dissapointed.