The Panasonic Electric Shaver is at a lower price range at around $17. This electric razor has a sleek, feminine look with a pink and white color. Also, it’s attractive yet durable. This electric razor features 3 independently floating heads for a closer shave than some electric razors. Out of over 4,000 customer reviews, there are over 3,400 4 or 5 star reviews. The Panasonic Electric Shaver has overall 4 stars out of 5. This shows that many customers like this product, and there are many reasons why it’s popular.
- It can be used either dry or wet, so it can be used in the shower.
- It is cordless, so you can use it without getting tangled in the cords.
- It can be used up to 10 times without charging it again.
- It has a convenient charging station that isn’t bulky.
- It has a easy “On” button or switch.
- It includes a pop-out trimmer to catch stray hairs.
- Some customers say this razor can hurt the skin if you use too much friction.
- It should be fully charged when you use it or it doesn’t work quite as well.
- Some customers say the shave isn’t close enough as a regular razor.
Overall, you are getting a good product for the money. The razor is made well, and it keeps its charge for a long time. You might not get a close shave, but it still gets the job done. If you’re looking for a different razor with a closer shave, look ahead to other reviews.
Check prices on Amazon >>