3 minutes reading time
10 Ways to use LED Christmas Lights for Decoration
With the holidays round the corner, people want to decorate their homes for Halloween and Christmas. LED Christmas lights are available in various shapes, colors and sizes which makes them suitable for every occasion. Here are some wonderful ideas on how can LED Christmas lights be used during the holidays, festivities and other occasions among family and friends.
- Decorating the walkways with LED Christmas light sets enhances the beauty of the place. Light stakes can be used to suspend the lights, string them at the curves of the sidewalk and in the garden paths.
- You can use fireplaces as a backdrop to the LED Christmas lights. The fireplace can be framed with mini lights. Carry on the effect by putting them in the mantel piece and placing them as a stock up in between to bring out the festive look.
- Gardening shed, woodworking shed and other outbuildings can be outline with LED Christmas lights too. They take up the inviting look that contributes to the overall holiday décor.
- During festivities, dining room needs more decoration than others. White, green or red lights with tiny bulbs help add a sparkle to the sideboard and the buffet. Even if you do not entertain in the room, it will seem inviting and attractive to you and your guests.
- For weddings, white lights go well. The church and the reception hall decorated with beautiful white lights bring out a romantic and enchanting evening appearance. These bulbs come covered in pretty and tiny shades also. Like in shapes of small flowers where the tiny light bulb would be embedded in the centre, these add an amazing effect to the whole décor.
- LED Christmas lights are best for outdoor decoration. A waterfall effect on your walls can be created by covering the light strands from top of the wall to the bottom. Wrapping a thick pole in the garden with the lights gives a truly angelic appearance.
- Most people put the Christmas tree in the main part of the house for all the guests to enjoy. LED light on Christmas tree adds to the glitter of Christmas.
- These lights are also ideal for indoor decoration as they are very energy efficient. Each part of the house, or rather corner can be decorated with a different light color and themes to bring out an element of fun and uniqueness.
- Christmas lights tend to be the ideal choice for parties around the year.
- Orange lights can be used for Halloween or fall parties. Decorate the porch, pool area and the patio with them too. Baby showers mean small little items for the child and the mother. Blue and pink mini lights can be the ideal choice to decorate for your next baby shower. It can also serve as a gift item to the mother so that she can use it anytime later to decorate the nursery.
- Flowerbeds, gardens and stone sculptures look spectacular when decorated with lights. You can outline your flowerbeds and walkways through your gardens. ------
- Stone sculptures can be highlighted through these lights. LED Christmas lights in any color will enhance the beauty of the water features. Therefore, if you notice LED Christmas light comes to use in different ways to decorate your house, both indoor and outdoor. Use your creative imagination well to determine better ways to use these lights to decorate your house for the next festivity or special occasion in the family.