Braun Silk-épil 5 Power 5280 Epilator Review New
Epilators are a little different than electric shavers, but they still function similarly.
Based on the customer reviews on Amazon, it receives an average of 4 stars. More importantly, 54% of users gave it 5 stars. If you’re looking for a highly rated epilator at an affordable price, then look no further. The Braun Silk-épil 5 Power 5280 Epilator is the one for you based on its functionality and style. It is priced at around $55 on Amazon, so it’s at a medium price range. It functions similarly to the Braun epilator below, but is different because it doesn’t have as many extra attachments. See below for the positive and negative features of this epilator and decide if it’s the right one for you.
- It includes 40 close-grip tweezers to remove short hair for up to 4 weeks of smooth skin.
- It includes a massage system to comfort the skin as you remove hair.
- It has a Smartlight so you can see the hair you want to remove as you remove it.
- It includes “Speed Personalization” which allows you to choose at what speed you want to remove your hair.
- It adapts to the contours of your body for closer hair removal.
- It has a shaver head that turns your epilator into an electric shaver.
- It is not cordless, so it is less convenient than some other hair removal products.
- Some users say it can be painful in removing your hair.
- It can be confusing to use at first if you haven’t used an epilator before.