Product
by editor     October 25, 2016    
Overall rating 

X - Factor 

Ergonomics 

Aesthetic Appeal 

Value 

Summary

I chatted a good while at comfort and it was very novel to not hold my phone. Holding my phone is a large irritant to me so I use speaker phone a lot. I am surprised that I simply never got a Bluetooth device before just too busy I guess.

For 20 pounds it represents some great functionality in a small device and I will be keeping mine as it fits a bill perfectly. If this ‘bill’ is yours that’s going to be the thing – is it too small ? It certainly is comfortable and not weighty that you couldn’t wear it for a good 30 minutes and perhaps beyond. That is not a problem I feel. So it beats the bigger devices I think on this score. But are you in need of this for all day calling ? If yes then get a comfortable headset and that argument stands firm against all in ear ‘headsets’ then and if you are considering a gym thing perhaps or a walk in the park or lunch time stroll then this really does keep you connected while being free from your phone iWatch what ? exactly it’s a pretty punchy thing for its weight. Dick Tracey would approve.

One of the bigger issues may be one of you loosing it. You wont feel comfortable wearing it for more than 40 minutes I would say and that’s not where it is pitched for. You’re going to do a task for 30-40 minutes on the move this thing is handy no doubt about it and you might feel comfortable wearing this.

It’s a good product without a doubt. I don’t write about poor products.

Subscribe to get notifications if you are reading this via Style Review and you will get updates and can even give your opinion if you decide to purchase.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

Site Login